Are you a fan of simple, homemade treats that require minimal effort to make yet still taste delicious? Look no further than these 2-ingredient peanut butter cookies! This recipe requires just two ingredients – peanut butter and sugar – and is incredibly quick and easy for anyone to whip up. With its sweet, nutty flavor and crispy texture, this classic cookie will quickly become a favorite in your home. So go ahead, do yourself a favor, and give this delightful treat a try – it’s almost too good to pass up!
- 1 What Are 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
- 2 Why You Will Love This 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe?
- 3 Ingredients To Make 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
- 4 How To Make 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
- 5 Tips To Make 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
- 6 What To Serve With 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
- 7 How To Store Leftover 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
- 8 Other 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Recipes
- 9 Conclusion: 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 10 FAQ: 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 10.1 Why can’t you use natural peanut butter in cookies?
- 10.2 Why are my peanut butter cookies dry and crumbly?
- 10.3 What ingredients should you avoid in peanut butter?
- 10.4 Why isn’t my homemade peanut butter creamy?
- 10.5 How do you soften peanut butter cookies?
- 10.6 Should I refrigerate peanut butter cookie dough before baking?
- 10.7 Why won’t my peanut butter cookies harden?
- 10.8 Why do my peanut butter cookies get hard?
- 10.9 Why are my peanut butter cookies so sticky?
- 10.10 How unhealthy is peanut butter?
- 10.11 Why do you flatten peanut butter cookies with a fork?
- 10.12 What is the best peanut butter to use for cookies?
- 10.13 How do you thicken peanut butter cookie dough?
What Are 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
2 ingredient peanut butter cookies are a classic sweet treat that only requires 2 simple ingredients – peanut butter and sugar – to make. This easy recipe is perfect for busy days when you don’t have the time or energy to spend hours in the kitchen, yet still want a yummy homemade dessert. The combination of nutty flavor and crunchy texture makes 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies a favorite amongst kids and adults alike.
Why You Will Love This 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe?
This 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies recipe is so simple and easy to make – all you need is 2 ingredients, a bowl and spoon, and some patience in the oven. Plus, the delicious sweet-and-salty taste of these cookies will have everyone coming back for more! The best part? These 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies can be enjoyed as a quick on-the-go snack, a tasty lunchbox treat, or an after-dinner dessert. No matter how you serve them up, 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies are sure to be a hit!
Ingredients To Make 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
To make 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies, you will need 2 cups of creamy peanut butter and 2 cups of white sugar. That’s it!
How To Make 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups of creamy peanut butter and 2 cups of white sugar until the mixture is well combined.
- Scoop out small amounts of the dough and roll it into 1-inch balls. Place the cookie balls onto an ungreased cookie sheet and press down with a fork to flatten them slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Let cool before serving and enjoy!
Watch this video to know how to make 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies.
Tips To Make 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
- If you want a crunchier cookie, add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to the mixture before baking.
- For an extra tasty treat, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top of the finished cookies.
- If you prefer softer cookies, reduce the baking time and remove them from the oven when they are still slightly undercooked.
- To make 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies a bit more special, you can add some chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit before baking.
With its convenient 2-ingredient recipe and delicious nutty flavor, 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies are an easy yet tasty way to satisfy your sweet tooth without spending hours in the kitchen. So go ahead and give this classic cookie a try – it’s sure to be a hit!
What To Serve With 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
These 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies taste great when served with a glass of cold milk, or alongside some freshly brewed coffee or tea. You can also enjoy 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies as an on-the-go snack, lunchbox treat, after-dinner dessert, or just as is!
No matter how you serve 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies, you can be sure that everyone will enjoy this classic treat. So go ahead and make 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies for yourself, your family, and your friends – it’s an easy yet delicious way to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth!
How To Store Leftover 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
Leftover 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to 6 months. To enjoy the frozen 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies, let them thaw out before serving.
Other 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Recipes
2 ingredient peanut butter cookies are just one of the many delicious 2 ingredient recipes you can make with this versatile pantry staple. You can also create:
- 2 ingredient peanut butter fudge
- 2 ingredient peanut butter no-bake bars
- 2 ingredient peanut butter cake
- 2 ingredient peanut butter pie
No matter which 2 ingredient peanut butter recipe you choose, it’s sure to be a hit! And the best part? You won’t have to spend hours in the kitchen – just 2 ingredients and voila! A delicious treat is ready.
Conclusion: 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
These 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies are truly a treat for any occasion! Simple to make and packed with flavor, this easy 2-ingredient recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone. So go ahead, do yourself a favor, and give these delightful 2 ingredient peanut butter cookies a try – you won’t regret it! Thanks for reading mollysmtview!
FAQ: 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
With its oil and fats often separated, natural peanut butter requires an extra step of stirring before it can be added to a cookie batter. But if you don’t take the time for that reintegration process, parts of your cookies may end up dry or otherwise affect the texture – something no one wants in their dessert!
Have you been left with a pile of crumbly peanut butter cookies? This could be because too much mixing or an incorrect balance of ingredients has resulted in dry cookie dough. Don’t worry – just add one to two tablespoons of liquid such as water, milk or softened butter for that ideal texture!
What ingredients should you avoid in peanut butter?
Steer clear of processed peanut butter that contains added sugar or hydrogenated vegetable oils. For a healthier alternative, opt for natural peanut butter with minimal ingredients and choose wisely if you go for powdered varieties which may come with other dietary implications.
Why isn’t my homemade peanut butter creamy?
Whether you’re prepping a PB&J sandwich or just craving something yummy, creamy peanut butter will take your snack to the next level. But if it’s turning out too thick, don’t fret! The solution may be as simple as blending for longer or adding in some oil – your homemade nutty spread should be ready and delicious before long.
Soften crunchy peanut butter cookies in just a few seconds with the power of microwaving! Simply cover your treats with a wet paper towel and nuke them to enjoy their softer texture.
Get ready to whip up a batch of light, airy peanut butter cookies! For best results, chill the cookie dough before popping it in the oven. Doing so prevents the spread and gives your treats that perfect shape – not too puffy or flat. Refrigeration ensures every bite is as delicious as can be!
Trouble achieving the perfect crunch with your peanut butter cookies? Give them a chill. Some of the main components like butter, chocolate, or peanut are known to soften at room temperature – just as you would leave out your stick of butter for it to become spreadable! To retain that desirable crispness simply pop those goodies in the fridge and enjoy their scrumptious vibes after they’ve cooled down.
Have you ever wondered why your peanut butter cookies come out hard? Oftentimes, an over-baked cookie is a culprit – try not to bake them for more than 8 or 9 minutes and they’ll be sure to stay soft!
Crafting the perfect peanut butter cookie can seem like a challenge. If your dough is too sticky to be handled, try adding flour one tablespoon at a time until it’s workable. On the other hand, if you find that your cookies are coming out crumbly and unmanageable – simply add some milk in tablespoons increments until they start to form together!
How unhealthy is peanut butter?
Peanut butter offers many nutritional benefits, such as a good source of protein and essential micronutrients like magnesium and phosphorus. However, it can be high in calories with some saturated fat, sugar and salt depending on the variety you choose – making moderation key for healthy eating habits.
Peanut butter cookies have a particularly dense dough that yields the best results when flattened with a fork – this helps create even baking and an ideal shape and thickness.
Enjoy the sweet and salty taste of your next batch of peanut butter cookies when you use Jif or Skippy creamy processed peanut butter – an irresistible combination that can make any cookie lover salivate. Avoid making baking mistakes by selecting this optimal type of nutty spread for today’s treats!
With just a couple of tablespoons, you can easily thicken cookie dough and have it rolling out in no time. Gently mix cake flour into the runny mixture to prevent overmixing – or knead extra flour in by hand for roll-outs. You’ll soon be enjoying delectable peanut butter cookies!
Bobby Kelly is a bartender at Molly Magees, an Irish pub in Mountain View. He’s been working there for two years and has developed a following among the regulars. Bobby is known for his friendly demeanor and great drink specials. He loves interacting with customers and making them feel welcome. When he’s not at work, Bobby enjoys spending time with his friends and family.